Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during, and after a purchase. This makes it an important part of the value chain of clients. It is the factor which distinguishes any organization from its competitors. This course will teach skills required to provide excellent service to the customers which goes beyond transactions by going extra mile.
- customer-focused mindset
- customer complaints and objections
This course will help trainees to learn and understand how to:
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused mindset for going the extra mile.
- Project a confident, poised and well-groomed appearance
- Create positive customer experiences using appropriate verbal and non verbal language.
- Handle customer complaints and objections in a calm and professional manner.
- Identify options and taking actions to go extra mile for customer interactions – routine and non-routine